According to § 5 TMG
Phone: 0049-203 379 3557
Responsible for the content according to Section 55 Paragraph 2 RStV:
- Liability for content The content of our website were created with the greatest care. However, we cannot guarantee that the content is correct, complete or up-to-date. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws in accordance with Section 7 Paragraph 1 TMG. However, according to Sections 8 to 10 TMG, as a service provider we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general law remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the time of knowledge of a specific legal violation. If we become aware of any corresponding legal violations, we will immediately remove this content.
- Liability for links Our website contains links to external third-party websites over whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations when linking. Illegal content was not apparent at the time of linking. However, permanent control of the content of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a legal violation. We will immediately remove such links if we become aware of any legal violations.
- Copyright The content and works on this website created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. Reproduction, processing, distribution and any exploitation outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the author or creator. Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. If the operator did not create the content on this site, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, the contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you become aware of a copyright infringement, we ask that you notify us accordingly. We will immediately remove such content if we become aware of any legal violations.
- Data protection The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. As far as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always done, as far as possible, voluntarily. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your explicit consent.
- We want to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating via email) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data from access by third parties is not possible.
- The use of contact details published as part of the imprint obligation by third parties to send unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising information being sent, such as spam emails.